The second step to enjoy long lasting flowers is the Energy Boost. Floralife® Quick Dip can stimulate the uptake of flower food by unclogging the stem cells.
What is the result of unclogged stem cells?
Any flower without the ability to hydrate, nourish or to provide itself with energy may result directly in waste. Or when used in a bouquet or arrangements they may disappoint customers as the longevity of the cut flowers could be below their expectations.
How to avoid unclogged stem cells?
A commonly used application is preparing certain flower varieties who are transported dry for an uptake of flower food and water. These flowers are in a need for energy and a fast and powerful hydration, provided by Floralife® Quick Dip. Re-cutting the stems in case of dry transport isn’t sufficient enough for a complete uptake.
- Prepare a base with +/- 4 cm Floralife® Quick Dip – pure, not diluted
- Re-cut the flower stems at arrival
- Briefly dip your freshly cut flowers for 2-3 seconds
- Immediately place them in a vase with flower food. This way the unclogged stems continue to take up the appropriate amount of water and food.
- With this step flowers are ready to be further processed.